Alumni Facility Hire

Replacement Certificates

Who to contact

Contact an exam board to get a replacement exam certificate or certified statement of results.

You cannot get a replacement certificate for an O level, CSE, GCSE or A level - your exam board will send you a ‘certified statement of results’ instead. You can use this in place of your exam certificate, for example for a university application.

Boards may give you a replacement certificate for other qualifications they offer.

You may need to prove your identity and pay a fee.

Check with your school or college if you’re not sure which exam board holds your results.

Exam boards

The 5 boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are:

Contact the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) for replacement certificates for Scottish qualifications.

If your old exam board no longer exists

Find out which exam board you should contact if your old exam board no longer exists.

United Learning comprises: United Learning Ltd (Registered in England No: 00018582. Charity No. 313999) UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee.
Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.

Financial Accountability and Freedom of Information
Website Terms, Cookies and Privacy